Wednesday, January 2, 2013

A new year

Happy New year!

I wanted to call out the top posts of the years, and maybe throw in some other cool stats.  But I can't figure out how to see my stats for just the calendar year.  I see week, month, and all-time options.  I just want year.  If you know how to get those stats, leave it in the comments.

I'm sure it is going to be a busy year in the IA world.  The DoD is always changing, and we seem to be picking up new clients and ACA offices to work with.  So, I'm sure that there will be new DoD/IA posts in the future.

My passion still lays in the IR/Forensics realm, and I hope to get into that realm full-time in the future.  How that will happen remains to be seen.  And, in the DFIR realm, I'm looking to focus more on one aspect.  The DFIR space has been expanding over the last couple of years, there is so much more to do than there used to...so I'm looking for something to get more specialized.  I like timeline analysis, I log log analysis; but there are other areas that while I'm not the most proficient in them, it's something I'd like to try.  So, as the new year progresses I'll try to update where I'm going.

May you realize your hopes and dreams in the new year....and you're not spending all of your time fighting the bad guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment