Thursday, March 22, 2012

A great messenger bag idea

Just recently, I had been thinking of switching from a backpack to a messenger bag for carrying all of my tech gear.  Don't get me wrong, my backpack has served me well over the years; in and out of airports, all over the U.S. It's a Swiss Gear Synergy, and I truly love it.  However, I'm not afraid to admit, it's a little large; it holds all of my stuff, with quite a bit of room to spare.  A couple of weeks ago I saw a neat messenger bag, and it got me to thinking.  The bag I saw wasn't too big, yet still seemed to have a lot of space to carry plenty of gear.  As I am frequently on a plane, I was looking for something that fits under the seat nicely, something my backpack does occasionally (depends on the plane.)

Yesterday, while reading Phandroid, I saw a review for a Powerbag.  While they make backpack and slings, I thought their messenger bag was pretty cool.  Here's Phandroid's review.  I would like to actually see one of these in a store somewhere so that I can check the size and weight; but it really looks cool.  The added bonus is that you can charge the phone, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment