Saturday, May 29, 2010

Online Penetration Testing class

I haven't decided yet how to spend my education budget.  I really want to attend the SANS What Works in Forensics and Incident Response summit, but I think it's too much for the company to pay for.  Then, the other day, I was reading Darknet, and I saw their posting on the eLearnSecurity Online Penetration class.  The price is pretty good, and I would really like to learn the network pen testing segment.  As I've been doing a lot of web application auditing lately, I wouldn't mind learning the tips and tricks to web applications as I think it will only help the auditing skills.

If you've taken any of the classes by eLearnSecurity, I'd like to hear your feedback.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Post !!

    Its a very educational and informative content, i really like it......

    In this competitive edge you need best security and safety solutions for your valuable data and in the market there are so many companies providing security services but you need the best Network Security Solutions and Information Security Assessment so centunosolutions.com is the perfect name for all the Penetration testing.

    Thanks
    www.centunosolutions.com

    ReplyDelete