Friday, August 1, 2008

Springsteen induced zombiness

I would love to post something today, but I'm a walking (typing) zombie. Fortunately, I did not have a client scheduled for today. I had the good fortune to attend the Springsteen show last night at Giant's stadium. Phenomenal show, as always.

However, a tanker truck flipped over and spilled propane shutting down exit 16W on the turnpike and creating a traffic nightmare. I applaud the Springsteen camp for starting an extra hour later, especially as I didn't miss a note of the concert. (I got to my seat just at Summertime Blues was starting.)

However, the Meadowlands complex has serious parking issues; it took us over an hour just to get out of the parking deck. That's not good. Especially after paying $20 to park.

Catch the tour at a remaining venue if you can get the opportunity. It's worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment