Friday, January 11, 2008

HAKIN9 magazine?

I hadn't been in a Barnes & Noble in a long time, and since I had some time to kill (and a gift card, ha-ha) I thought I would browse my local B&N. The magazine section has been expanded, and, there seem to be many more computer magazines than I remember. And, I couldn't believe how many linux magazines there were. I get Linux Journal, and I thought there was one other. However, there were no less than five different magazines on the shelf.

What caught my eye, though, was a magazine titled HAKIN9. It was billed for the "hardcore enterprise security" or words to that effect. There was a DVD inside with a bunch of tools. And the articles looked pretty informative, at least the few I skimmed in the short period of time I was there. The magazine looks to come out bi-monthly, and I think i saw a price of $14.95, or something like that.

Does anyone have any reviews of the magazine? Leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment